The 45th Annual NDSC Convention will take place July 20-23, 2017 in Sacramento, California.
Online registration and the hotel block will open April 10, 2017.
- Registration is set up for individuals or for families living at the same address.
- Non-family groups should register individually, each with a separate registration.
- NDSC membership is required to register and will be added to your registration if not current.
- Young children do not need to be registered unless they are specifically attending Y&A, B&S or Kids’ Camp.
- NDSC refund policy:
- Registration fees are non-refundable after June 29.
- A $50 processing fee will be deducted from all requests for refund of registration fees prior to the refund deadline.
- Register for the Convention
Registering for the 2017 Convention
To register for the convention, an account (username and password) must be established within our convention registration system. This is not the same as completing a membership form. If you have not attended the convention previously, you should click on New User? Sign up Here? on the log in page to first establish your account.
- Establishing an account will allow the account holder to leave the registration process before payment is made and return at a later time to complete registration, if necessary.
- Only one account holder is needed per individual or family registration.
- The account holder does not necessarily have to register for the convention, but is responsible for payment.
- One adult must register for the convention in order to register children for Kids’ Camp.
- You may log out at anytime, and the system will save your current selections. You may log back in at a later time to make changes and complete your registration with payment.
- Online registration requires payment by credit card.
- If you wish to use another form of payment, please complete your registration online up to the point you must enter a credit card. Then, please log out and contact the NDSC office for further instructions.
- After making payment, your registration will be complete and you will NOT be able to make any changes yourself.
- After completing registration, you may view your paid registration selections at any time.
- Convention Fees, Schedule and Other Resources
- 2017 Registration Fees 2017 Convention Schedule 2017 Convention Brochure
- Conference Workshop Recordings
- About Workshop Recordings
- Each year NDSC records a selection of general convention workshops and plenary sessions.
- Recordings are audio synced to the presenters’ PowerPoint, if one is used.
- Not all workshops are recorded. A list of recorded sessions for each convention year can be found on our website.
- All recordings are streamed for NDSC through a site hosted by Conference Media, Inc.
- The Conference Media site currently hosts recordings from convention years 2015 and 2016.
- Each year’s recordings will be hosted for two years from just after the end of the convention.
- Purchasing Access to Recordings
- Recordings are packaged by convention year.
- Access to the current year conference recordings are included in your convention registration.
- Access may also be purchased for 2015, and 2016 convention years directly through Conference Media, Inc. for $70 per package year.
- Access to individual recordings of one workshop may be purchased for $24.95.
- Accessing the Recordings
- After purchase, a Conference Media user id and password is established.
- For access provided through convention registration, the user id and password will be sent to the purchaser about two weeks after the convention ends.
- Recordings are accessed by logging into www.conferencemedia.net/ndsc with the user id/password.
- Recording access from multiple convention years can be purchased and accessed using the same user id/password.
For questions please contact Jean@NDSCcenter.org
- Recorded Convention Workshops
- About Workshop Recordings
- GDSF Research & Medical Care Roundtable
RESEARCH & MEDICAL CARE ROUNDTABLE: What parents, self-advocates & caregivers should know
Thursday, July 20, 2017
1:00 pm-5:00 pm
Sacramento Convention Center
Lunch and seating are limited.
You must complete a separate registration to attend.
You will need your NDSC convention registration number to complete registration.
Sign up for free with your NDSC registration!
To learn more, call 303-621-6277 or visit GlobalDownSyndrome.org
Thank you to our convention sponsors for their time, talent and generosity!
Down Syndrome Association of Memphis and the Mid-south
Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota
Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area
Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network