The 44th Annual NDSC Convention will take place July 21-24, 2016 in Orlando, Florida.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SPRING 2016.
- Registration is set up for individuals or for families living at the same address.
- Non-family groups should register individually, each with a separate registration.
- NDSC membership is required to register and can be paid at the time of registration
- NDSC refund policy:
- Registration fees are non-refundable after JUNE 10, 2016.
- A $50 processing fee will be deducted from all requests for refund of registration fees.
- Register for the Convention
Registration will open April 2016. Online registration will closes June 30, 2016 with the best value date ending June 10th.
On-site registration for general convention registration only will open Thursday July 21st at 6pm.
Registering for the 2016 Convention
To register for the convention, an account (username and password) must be established within our convention registration system. This is not the same as completing a membership form. If you have not attended the convention previously, you should click on New User? Sign up Here? on the log in page to first establish your account.
- Establishing an account will allow the account holder to leave the registration process before payment is made and return at a later time to complete registration, if necessary.
- Only one account holder is needed per individual or family registration.
- The account holder does not necessarily have to register for the convention, but is responsible for payment.
- One adult must register for the convention in order to register children for Kids’ Camp.
- You may log out at anytime, and the system will save your current selections. You may log back in at a later time to make changes and complete your registration with payment.
- Online registration requires payment by credit card.
- If you wish to use another form of payment, please complete your registration online up to the point you must enter a credit card. Then, please log out and contact the NDSC office for further instructions.
- After making payment, your registration will be complete and you will NOT be able to make any changes yourself.
- After completing registration, you may view your paid registration selections at any time.
- Convention Fees, Schedule and Other Resources
The following documents are from the 2015 Convention. Times and fees are subject to change but overall programming will be similar.
Registration Fees Convention-At-A-Glance
- Conference Workshop Recordings
- About Workshop Recordings
- Each year NDSC records a selection of general convention workshops and plenary sessions.
- Recordings are audio synced to the presenters’ PowerPoint, if one is used.
- Not all workshops are recorded. A list of recorded sessions for each convention year can be found on our website.
- All recordings are streamed for NDSC through a site hosted by Conference Media, Inc.
- The Conference Media site currently hosts recordings from convention years 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Each year’s recordings will be hosted for two years from just after the end of the convention.
- Purchasing Access to Recordings
- Recordings are packaged by convention year.
- Access to the current year conference recordings are included in your convention registration.
- Access may also be purchased for 2013,2014, and 2015 convention years directly through Conference Media, Inc. for $70 per package year.
- Access to individual recordings of one workshop may be purchased for $24.95.
- NDSC Affiliates may purchase access for up to ten individuals for $300. Affiliates must contact NDSC, submit payment (credit card or check) and provide the 10 names and valid email addresses of those individuals.
- Accessing the Recordings
- After purchase, a Conference Media user id and password is established.
- For access provided through convention registration, the user id and password will be sent to the purchaser about two weeks after the convention ends.
- Recordings are accessed by logging into www.conferencemedia.net/ndsc with the user id/password.
- Recording access from multiple convention years can be purchased and accessed using the same user id/password.
For questions please contact Jean@NDSCcenter.org
- Previous Convention Recordings List
- About Workshop Recordings
- Our 2015 Convention Sponsors
- Platinum Sponsors
- Silver Sponsors
- Bronze Sponsors
- Patron SponsorsThe Arc of Acadiana
Down Syndrome Affiliate in Action
Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota
Down Syndrome Association of Memphis & Mid-south
LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation
Reece’s Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Foundation
Who’s the Slow Learner