The 43rd Annual NDSC Convention will be taking place on June 25-28, 2015 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Registration for the convention is completed online.
- Registration is set up for individuals or for families living at the same address.
- Non-family groups should register individually, each with a separate registration.
- Once your registration is paid, any changes must be completed by NDSC staff.
- NDSC membership is required to register. The registration system will automatically add a membership fee to your registration if the account holder is not a member or the membership expires before June 30, 2015.
- NDSC refund policy:
- Registration fees are non-refundable after JUNE 10, 2015.
- A $50 processing fee will be deducted from all requests for refund of registration fees.
- Register for the Convention
General and Pre-conference Registration is open until June 10th.
Registration for Brothers & Sisters Conference is closed.
Registration for Youth & Adults Conference is closed
Registration for Kids’ Camp is closed
Registering for the 2015 Convention
To register for the convention, an account (username and password) must be established within our convention registration system. This is not the same as completing a membership form. If you have not attended the convention previously, you should click on New User? Sign up Here? on the log in page to first establish your account.
- Establishing an account will allow the account holder to leave the registration process before payment is made and return at a later time to complete registration, if necessary.
- Only one account holder is needed per individual or family registration.
- The account holder does not necessarily have to register for the convention, but is responsible for payment.
- One adult must register for the convention in order to register children for Kids’ Camp.
- You may log out at anytime, and the system will save your current selections. You may log back in at a later time to make changes and complete your registration with payment.
- Online registration requires payment by credit card.
- If you wish to use another form of payment, please complete your registration online up to the point you must enter a credit card. Then, please log out and contact the NDSC office for further instructions.
- After making payment, your registration will be complete and you will NOT be able to make any changes yourself.
- After completing registration, you may view your paid registration selections at any time.
- Convention Fees, Schedule and Other Resources
- Registration Fees 2015 Brochure Convention-At-A-Glance Workshop Listing General Plenary Keynotes Sharing Sessions
- GDSF Research & Medical Care Roundtable
- The Global Down Syndrome Foundation will be hosting a Research & Medical Care Roundtable:
Alzheimer’s Disease and Down Syndrome – What Parents and Caregivers Should Know
Thursday, June 25 from 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Co-organized with the NDSC at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge, this roundtable will focus on DS and Alzheimer’s disease and feature renowned scientists and medical professionals. Topics will include a review of the promising research including clinical trials, when a child or adult with DS should get tested, standards of medical care, advocacy, and support.
This is a free benefit for all registered attendees of the NDSC Convention.
Seating is limited. You must register to reserve your spot.
Use the form below to register.
- Conference Workshop Recordings
- About Workshop Recordings
- Each year NDSC records a selection of general convention workshops and plenary sessions.
- Recordings are audio synced to the presenters’ PowerPoint, if one is used.
- Not all workshops are recorded. A list of recorded sessions for each convention year can be found on our website.
- All recordings are streamed for NDSC through a site hosted by Conference Media, Inc.
- The Conference Media site currently hosts recordings from convention years 2013 and 2014.
- Each year’s recordings will be hosted for two years from just shortly after the end of the convention.
- Purchasing Access to Recordings
- Recordings are packaged by convention year.
- Access to the current year conference recordings are included in your convention registration.
- Access may also be purchased any time for previous convention years directly through Conference Media, Inc. for $70 per package year.
- Access to individual recordings of one workshop may be purchased for $24.95.
- NDSC Affiliates may purchase access for up to ten individuals for $300. Affiliates must contact NDSC, submit payment (credit card or check) and provide the 10 names and valid email addresses of those individuals.
- Accessing the Recordings
- After purchase, a Conference Media user id and password is established.
- For access provided through convention registration, the user id and password will be sent to the purchaser about two weeks after the convention ends.
- Recordings are accessed by logging into www.conferencemedia.net/ndsc with the user id/password.
- Recording access from multiple convention years can be purchased and accessed using the same user id/password.
For questions please contact Jean@NDSCcenter.org
- Previous Convention Recordings List
- About Workshop Recordings
- Our Sponsors
- Platinum Sponsors
- Silver Sponsors
- Bronze Sponsors
- Patron SponsorsThe Arc of Acadiana
Down Syndrome Affiliate in Action
Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota
Down Syndrome Association of Memphis & Mid-south
LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation
Reece’s Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Foundation
Who’s the Slow Learner