- 2017 Convention Sponsors
Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action
Down Syndrome Association of Memphis and the Mid-south
Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota
Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area
Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network
Down Syndrome Information Alliance
Lumind Research Down Syndrome Foundation
Silicon Valley Down Syndrome Network
The Brighterside of Down Syndrome of San Joaquin County
- Sponsorship Opportunities
How can I financially support the Convention?
The NDSC could not be successful without the generous support of businesses and individuals, personally and professionally connected to our organization. Specifically, sponsorship dollars allow us to charge attendees less than 50% of the actual convention costs.
Please review the 2017 Convention Sponsorship Packet for sponsorship levels and opportunities. If you’d like to discuss your sponsorship budget and options, please contact Coleen Popp at 302-740-2882 or email her at Coleen@NDSCcenter.org
- Souvenir Journal Messaging
- The NDSC invites exhibitors, speakers, vendors, families and others to place a message in the convention program, the Souvenir Journal. The inclusion of your message shows your support for the work of the NDSC and assists us to better serve persons with Down syndrome. Souvenir Journal Message Application
- General InformationThe Exhibit floor will be located in Hall C of the Sacramento Convention Center. Sponsor exhibits will be located at the front of the hall. General exhibitors will be located beyond the sponsor area.
Exhibits are limited to table-top displays in a space approximately 10’ x 8’. If your display requires additional space, you must purchase an additional table at your designated rate. If you have unique space requirements you will need to contact NDSC prior to registering.
Any exhibitor planning to attend the Convention program (plenary sessions, workshops, and/or banquet) must register for the convention and purchase tickets to events as needed.
For any questions or further information about exhibiting, please contact Jean@NDSCcenter.org
- Exhibitor RatesEach exhibit table includes one 6′ x 30″ draped table and two chairs in a space approximately 10’ x 8’. If your display requires more space than provided, you must purchase additional tables at your designated rate. Payment may be made by check or credit card at time of registration either online or by mail. Registration deadline is June 16, 2017. Please note: Self-advocates may purchase one table at the self-advocate rate, additional tables are available at a $199 rate.
- Self-Advocate Exhibitor (Individual with DS supported by exhibit) – $99 per table
- Self-Advocate – second and subsequent tables – $199 per table
- Non-Profit 501(C)(3) Organizations – $299 per table
- All Other Exhibitors – $449 per table
- Electricity – $105 per line
- Internet – purchased through AES Exhibitor Services Package
Exhibitors ordering electricity will be provided a standard outlet behind their table.
Exhibitors are responsible for bringing their own extension cords or power strips.
Electricity cannot be shared by exhibitors. Purchase onsite will be through the hotel provider at a higher rate.
- Souvenir Journal ¼ Page Message (Special Exhibitor Rate) – $100
NDSC will follow up with application, artwork due June 12, 2017.
Tables will be assigned to paid exhibitors by NDSC based on exhibit category to allow for the best variety spread and traffic flow for the exhibit floor. Assignments will be emailed on our before Friday, June 16th allowing ample time for exhibitor shipments of materials to be arranged.
- Exhibit ScheduleMove-In
Thursday, July 20, 12-4 pm
Thursday, July 20, 4 – 9 pm
Friday, July 21, 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday, July 22, 9 am – 5 pm
Sunday, July 23, no exhibit hours
**Lunch kiosks for attendees will be available in the exhibit hall Friday from 12-2 pm and Saturday 1-3 pm.
Saturday, July 22, 5-6pm
- Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
- One 6′ x 30″ draped table and two chairs are provided per Exhibitor. If your display requires more than the 10’ x 8’ space provided, you must purchase additional tables at your designated rate.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own set-up and take-down within the hours indicated.
- It is recommended that all tables be staffed during exhibit hours. If requested, we will try to group exhibit locations so that coverage may be coordinated.
- The NDSC reserves the right to deny space to any Exhibitor before and/or during the convention.
- The NDSC does not guarantee exclusivity on the exhibit floor.
- Any and all state and/or local requirements (e.g. sales tax, business licenses, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- The NDSC is not responsible for any costs incurred by the Exhibitor.
- Any Exhibitor planning to attend the Convention program (plenary sessions, workshops, and/or banquet) must register and purchase tickets to the events as appropriate.
- Each exhibit will be provided four NDSC exhibitor name tags acknowledging the individual as an official exhibitor. Names are submitted at the time of registration. Changes to names must be made prior to July 1st.
- A cancellation charge of 25% of the appropriate fee category will be imposed on any Exhibitor who cancels before Friday, June 16, 2017.
- Cancellations on or after Friday, June 16, 2017, no refunds will be issued.
- If deemed appropriate by the NDSC, an exhibitor may be cancelled at any time with full refund to the Exhibitor.
- Exhibitor Services, Shipping Quick Facts
Exhibitor Service Company
American Exposition Services (AES) will be the exhibitor service contractor. Once registered to exhibit AES will provide an Exhibitor Services Kit that includes detailed information regarding their services including material handling, shipping, and all necessary forms.
Shipping Quick Facts
A standard electric drop can be pre-ordered during NDSC registration. Doing so will provide you with the advanced order rate. If not elected during NDSC registration, orders for electric will need to be handled through the order forms provided in the AES Exhibitor Service Kit.
All internet requests will need to be ordered through forms provided in the AES Exhibitor Service Kit.
For all general questions regarding exhibiting, please contact Jean@NDSCcenter.org
All questions regarding any exhibitor services (shipping, material handling, internet, decorations, etc) please contact AES directly.
- Register to Exhibit
Online registration is the preferred method. During online registration you can choose to pay immediately via credit card, or you can select to pay by check and mail the check to the NDSC office after completing the registration form. You may also register using a paper form.
How can I get my product or service in front of the Down syndrome community?
The NDSC Convention boasts the largest annual gathering in the world of self-advocates, parents, siblings and professionals associated with Down syndrome. The exhibit floor at the convention is comprised of organizations and companies that provide information, technology, resources, products and services to a large and receptive audience. Exhibiting at the convention will give your company exposure to the more than 3,500 people expected to attend.
- General Information
- 2017 Registered Exhibitors
General Exhibitor registration will the week of March 27, 2017.
Thank you to our convention sponsors!