Sponsors and Exhibitors
How can I financially support the Convention?
The NDSC could not be successful without the generous support of businesses and individuals, personally and professionally connected to our organization. Specifically, sponsorship dollars allow us to charge attendees less than 50% of the actual convention costs.
The 2019 Sponsorship Proposal includes sponsorship levels and opportunities. If you’d like to discuss your sponsorship budget and options, please contact Kathy Edwards at 404-242-3640 or Kathy@NDSCcenter.org
The NDSC invites exhibitors, speakers, vendors, families and others to place a message in the convention program, the Souvenir Journal. The inclusion of your message shows your support for the work of the NDSC and assists us to better serve persons with Down syndrome.
How can I get my product or service in front of the Down syndrome community?
The NDSC Convention boasts the largest annual gathering in the world of self-advocates, parents, siblings and professionals associated with Down syndrome. The exhibit floor at the convention is comprised of organizations and companies that provide information, technology, resources, products and services to a large and receptive audience. Exhibiting at the convention will give your company exposure to the more than 3,500 people expected to attend.
The Exhibit floor will be located in the Gallery on the 3rd floor of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Sponsors exhibiting will be located in premium area of the Gallery. There will be no premium exhibit tables available for non-sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring please refer to the 2019 Sponsorship Packet for more details.
Exhibits are limited to table-top displays in a space approximately 8’ x 8′ and will include a 6ft table and 2 chairs. If your display requires additional space, you must purchase an additional table at your designated rate. If you have unique space requirements you will need to contact NDSC prior to registering.
Tables are sold on a first paid first served basis.
Exhibitor registration will open in March 4, 2019.
Tables will be assigned to paid exhibitors by NDSC based on exhibit category to allow for the best variety spread and traffic flow for the exhibit floor. Assignments will be emailed on our before Monday, May 24th allowing ample time for exhibitor shipments of materials to be arranged.
Any exhibitor planning to attend the Convention program (plenary sessions, workshops, and/or dinner) must register for the convention as an attendee and purchase tickets to events as desired.
- Self-Advocate Exhibitor – $99 per table
Second and subsequent tables – $199 each
Self-Advocate rate applies to individuals with Down syndrome who have a business selling their own products to help support themselves.
- Non-Profit 501 (C) (3) Organizations – $299 per table
- All Other Exhibitors – $449 per table
- Electricity – $140.00
Exhibitors ordering electricity will be provided a 5 amp standard outlet behind their table. Exhibitors are responsible for supplying their own extensions cords or adapters. Electricity can be shared by separate exhibitors as arranged for between exhibitors – notification must be given to NDSC.
- Internet – available onsite only – Fee per device for duration TBD
- Souvenir Journal ¼ Page Message – $100
This is a special exhibitor rate. Other Message options are available. Artwork due June 7, 2019.
- Thursday, June 27, 12 pm – 4 pm
- Thursday, June 27, 4 pm – 9 pm
- Friday, June 28, 10 am – 7 pm
- Saturday, June 29, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Sunday, June 30, no hours
- Saturday, June 29 , 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
- One 6′ x 30″ draped table and two chairs are provided per Exhibitor. If your display requires more than the 8’ x 8’ space provided, you must purchase additional tables at your designated rate.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own set-up and take-down within the hours indicated.
- It is recommended that all tables be staffed during exhibit hours. If requested, we will try to group exhibit locations so that coverage may be coordinated.
- The NDSC reserves the right to deny space to any Exhibitor before and/or during the convention.
- The NDSC does not guarantee exclusivity on the exhibit floor.
- Any and all state and/or local requirements (e.g. sales tax, business licenses, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- The NDSC is not responsible for any costs incurred by the Exhibitor.
- Any Exhibitor planning to attend the Convention program (plenary sessions, workshops, and/or banquet) must register and purchase tickets to the events as appropriate.
- Each exhibit will be provided four NDSC exhibitor name tags acknowledging the individual as an official exhibitor. Names are submitted at the time of registration. Changes to names must be made prior to June 14, 2019.
- A cancellation charge of 25% of the appropriate fee category will be imposed on any Exhibitor who cancels before May 22, 2019
- Cancellations on or after May 22, 2019, no refunds will be issued.
- If deemed appropriate by the NDSC, an exhibitor may be cancelled at any time with full refund to the Exhibitor.
- A standard electric drop can be pre-ordered during NDSC registration. Doing so will provide you with the advanced order rate. If not elected during NDSC registration, orders for electric will need to be handled through the order forms provided in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Internet access will be available for purchase onsite only. Pricing is per device for the duration of the weekend.
For any questions or further information about exhibiting, please contact Jean@NDSCcenter.org
Exhibitor Registration is open. Tables will be assigned based on registration date and with consideration to organization type and exhibitor area logistics. Exhibitor registration closes May 22 or when capacity is reached. All exhibitors with a paid registration will receive the hotel link for our convention block by email at 9:00 am ET on March 25 (when the block is open to the public.)
Please email Jean@NDSCcenter.org with any questions or issues.
Allegheny Health Network
Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action
Down Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh
Down Syndrome Center of Western Pennsylvania at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network
Dreamers Merchant Coffee Company
Aetna Better Health
A Lil Something Extra
Adult Down Syndrome Center
Angels in Disguise
Ashley DeRamus Foundation
Babs DiFrank T/A Discovery Toys
Baby K’tan LLC
Baskets With Love
Berkshire Hills Music Academy
Buddy Cruise Inc.
Chris May Photos
DeLaTorre Orthotics & Prosthetics
Down Syndrome Association of Memphis & the Mid-South
ENABLE SPECIAL NEEDS PLANNING
Foot Options LLC
Gabe’s Glass Creations
Green Oaks Life Prep
Hand Knitted Scarves by Timothy
Inspires 2 Aspire
International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association
Leahy Life Plan
Moving Forward Towards Independence
National Down Syndrome Adoption Network
PA Family Network
Pathfinder Village, Inc.
People With Down Syndrome Do Succeed
Share Your Blessings Inc.
Special Reads for Special Needs
Stand Up For Downs
The Lucky Few
Therapy Works LLC