Sponsors and Exhibitors
For decades the National Down Syndrome Congress Convention has been the largest gathering of people with Down syndrome, their families, and professionals who serve the Down syndrome community. Annually, we bring together more self-advocates attending the Youth & Adults Conference than any other event in the Down syndrome community.
The continued success of the NDSC is largely due to the generous support of businesses and individuals, personally and professionally connected to our organization. Sponsor dollars allow us to keep our attendees’ costs at a minimum and charge less than 50% of the actual convention costs. Exhibitors and other supporters provide additional resources, products, and programs that enhance the convention attendees’ experience.
We are excited about all that a virtual event provides and the ability this type of event brings us to reach even more people. We hope that you will join us in the Virtual Exhibit Hall at the NDSC 49th Annual Convention. Our new 2021 event platform, CVENT, provides the perfect place to showcase your company or organization. This unique event platform allows for increased traffic to your exhibitor booth, more exposure, and greater opportunity to interact with our members. CVENT provides exhibitors much more creative flexibility to personalize their virtual booth to reflect their brand while increasing the reach to convention attendees. Additional information about the new platform and exhibiting in a virtual setting can be found in the “Exhibiting Information” tab below.
Important dates for 2021 Virtual Exhibitors
All registered exhibitors will have access to their booths beginning on May 1, 2021, when they may begin personalizing their booth by adding logos and uploading files to share with convention attendees. Exhibitor registration has closed for 2021
How can I financially support the Convention?
If you would like to discuss your sponsorship budget and options, please contact NDSC Development Director Christine Milano at 770-604-9500 or christine@NDSCcenter.org
How can I increase my exposure and highlight my products and services throughout the Down syndrome community?
- Through CVENT, our new virtual platform, your organization has an exponentially broader reach and can attract even larger audiences compared to an in-person event.
- Through this secure platform, attendees can interact with more booths with 24-hour access throughout the entire convention week and for 90 days following the close of the convention.
- The new platform also provides more exhibit hall time which means more brand exposure for you.
- Did we mention that your booth will be available to our attendees for 90 days after the convention!
How is this new virtual platform different from our typical in-person booth?
- The NDSC is incredibly excited to introduce CVENT as our new convention platform. Through CVENT, each NDSC exhibitor will have their own personalized virtual exhibit booth where they can display their company logo, staff details, provide essential resources and links, and other content throughout the entire week of the convention.
- NDSC virtual exhibitors will have the option to include a highlight video in their booth for just $59. Highlight videos will be visible to attendees visiting your booth, including those visiting outside of traditional exhibit hall hours.
- Our virtual exhibit booths will also have video conferencing capabilities built-in at no extra charge! We will offer multiple time blocks where attendees can virtually “drop by” to speak with your exhibit staff – see “Exhibit Hall Schedule.”
- Each booth has the function to allow attendees to join virtual meetings with your staff, cultivating a more personal experience much like our in-person events.
- All NDSC virtual exhibit booths will include the Contact Capture feature, where attendees can request to be contacted by your organization. Contact Capture gives attendees the option to submit their interests and share their contact information directly with exhibitors.
- The Contact Capture tool also allows exhibitors to download reports to follow up with attendees and grow their marketing database.
Creating My Personalized Booth
- Exhibitors will have the capability to upload relevant files to their virtual booth to share with all NDSC Convention attendees. All files must be less than 20MB and in one of the following formats: .doc, .dox, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx in order to be uploaded.
- All video links must be from YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia.
- Once you have uploaded and personalized your virtual booth, please ensure that there are no typographical or other errors within your booth’s content.
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to review the content of their virtual booth from May 1 through June 14 and to correct any errors before attendees can “walk” the NDSC Virtual Exhibit Hall.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
During the times shown, attendees will be encouraged to join exhibitor meetings, much the same as they would do when stopping by an exhibitor booth at a live event. Exhibitors are encouraged to have staff available to greet and talk with convention attendees during these time blocks.
A cancellation charge of 50% will be imposed on any exhibitor who cancels on or after May 4, 2021. No refunds will be issued to exhibitor cancellations on or after May 4, 2021. NDSC will have the right to cancel any exhibitor who is deemed inappropriate with a full refund to the exhibitor.
Please email NDSC Convention Coordinator Emily Carswell at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.