The NDSC is currently embarking on bringing Rural Outreach and Education to communities all over the US, so we hope that you will get involved with the easy, grassroots fundraising and awareness opportunities outlined below.
Thank you to all who participated in the #SocialButterfly Online Challenge. We had a great response to the campaign and several people have asked if we could continue the fun through the Holidays. Of course, we said “YES”! So all of you Social Butterflies can now be Holiday Butterflies, (we will still use the #SocialButterfly) and help the NDSC raise funds through the year’s end!
Here’s how you can make a difference and win prizes!
Between now and year-end, hop onto your Facebook profile, and create a fundraiser for the National Down Syndrome Congress (we are already in the Facebook charitable system). Tell your story and promote the campaign to all of your friends and family for a week. Your single campaign, coupled with hundreds of other single campaigns, can add up to huge numbers and overall awareness – not only for the NDSC, but for Down syndrome!
How to get started:
- Go to your calendar and choose your week
- Create your Online Fundraiser and Facebook will send us a check!
- Please note that we do not see who donates to your fundraiser, so make sure to thank them when it is all over
- If you raise $321 or more, you win a beautiful, limited edition #SocialButterfly T-shirt.
- If your raise $750 or more, you win the limited edition T-shirt, and a limited edition #SocialButterfly YETI
- If you raise $1,000 or more, you win the limited edition T-shirt, and the limited edition YETI, and a limited edition #SocialButterfly Cooler
Everyone who raises $1000 or more will have the chance to win a $500 SCHOLARSHIP TO THE 2019 NDSC CONVENTION IN PITTSBURGH, PA, INCLUDING 3 NIGHTS HOTEL!! The winner of the Holiday Butterfly Year-End Challenge prize will be announced after January 10, 2019.
NDSC is proud of our partnership with Kroger. Sign up now and raise money all year long!
It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®. To get started, sign up with your Plus Card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com and enter National Down Syndrome Congress as the organization you wish to support. It’s that simple! Once enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for the NDSC every time you shop and use your Plus Card.